Women say this course is “Life Changing, Revolutionary, Incredible”
- An interactive multi-media experience that takes you through the steps of reforming your Inner Mean Girl and empowering your Inner Wisdom
- An active community where you can get support, coaching and inspiration from Amy and Christine and our Inner Wisdom coaches – plus receive accountability so you stay committed to your transformation
- Access to 3 Feminine Super Powers that will change how you operate – more trusting of your Inner Wisdom, creating more spaciousness instead of stress and choosing more compassion instead of judgment for yourself
- Deeply insightful interviews, meditations, worksheets, and more, supporting all learning styles
Women say about this course…
“Dis-identifying from my negative internal dialogue has been incredibly powerful. This was absolutely amazing, fabulous, and fun. All my friends need to listen to this.
- 40 days of support, inspiration and love in your inbox from Amy & Christine – it’s an emotional and mental cleanse that will leave your body and spirit feeling so much clearer, cleaner and happier!
- You get to give up 6 toxic habits including Comparison, Perfectionism, Setting Unrealistic Expectations & Feeling Like Your Not Enough – imagine how much happier you will be.
- An active community where you can get support, coaching and inspiration, so you stay committed to yourself and the 40-day practice
- Deep conversations with real life application – practical and powerful and fun.
- Focused daily practices you can use to transform self sabotaging habits into self-supportive and self-loving ones. You will see the changes directly in your day to day life.
What women say about taking Inner Mean Girl Reform School Courses
“Inner Mean Girl Reform School changed my life in every way. When I found this work, I had already done years of therapy and self-help courses. But I still felt insecure and unlovable at my core. When I came face to face with my Inner Mean Girl, I had a light bulb moment. It allowed me to put a face to the harsh critic inside me and finally liberate myself from her wrath. I now see myself as whole and lovable for the first time in my life.”
– Julie Greer, IMGRS Graduate
“I had to quiet my Inner Mean Girl to even consider that I could be an author and illustrator. Thankful, Inner Mean Girl Reform School appeared just when I needed it and allowed me to see the possibilities! Now, years later, I am about to publish my
book. THANK YOU!”
Kim McBriarty Dettmer, IMGRS Graduate
“At last I finally KNOW when the B.S. Inner Mean Girl thoughts are coming up and I now have the tools to change in the moment and get back to my Inner Wisdom. Plus I have a community to go to that reminds me of my greatness.”
– Gayle Merka, IMGRS Student
“It is an adventure of a lifetime and the coolest part is these are things I will continue to use and strengthen the rest of my days. I can’t imagine a day now without are the tools I learned. Unconditional self-love is powerful beyond words. Thank you times infinity.”
— K.L. Engle, IMGRS Graduate
“Giving up comparison was definitely a challenge, but I have been more conscious about my thoughts and they have taken a turn for the positive! A wonderful side effect of appreciating others and having more gratitude for myself!”
— Christianne White
“I Got My Money’s Worth. I converted my IMG into a great ally, and she is really happy with her new job. All smiles and enthusiasm.
— D. Seale, Ph.D.