TV INTERVIEW SAMPLES
- Huffington Post | Christine Arylo
- Care2 | Amy Ahlers
- Positively Positive | Christine Arylo
- Owning Pink | Amy Ahlers
- Self Love Blog | Christine Arylo
- Wake-Up Call Show Blog | Amy Ahlers
Articles for Amy & Christine
- Alameda Sun – Inner Mean Girl Reform School Supports Girls Inc
- Natural Awakenings – 3 Ways to Stop Sabotaging Your Happiness
- Psych Central – Helpful Ways to Shift Your Perspective
- Feeling.be – Dutch Article titled “ONTDEK JE INNERLIJKE KRENG!” (Translation: Discover Your Inner Bitch!)
Articles by Amy
- Aspire Magazine – Ditching Your Inner Critic (page 50-51)
- Oh Baby Magazine – Big Fat Lies Moms Believe
- Care2 – Do You Have an Inner Mean Girl Bullying You?
- Owning Pink – How To Stand Up To Your Inner Mean Girl
Articles by Christine
- Aspire Magazine – Are You Being A Good Friend… to yourself (page 65)
- Beliefnet.com – How Do You Know If Your Love Yourself?
- Natural Awakenings – Are You Pushing Yourself Too Hard?
- Mind Body Green – 10 Ways to Stop Being Mean to Yourself
Christine and Amy have been featured on hundreds of radio shows across the world, too many to list.
Here are a few samples:
- The Lisa Garr Show
- Hay House Radio
- CBS Radio
And many, many more…
For your listening pleasure, here are a few interviews to download and listen to:
A Sample of Past Speaking Venues
“Two words… Christine Rocks! She delivers a great message, speaks from the heart, and makes it real so that everyone can relate. Christine has an amazing sense of energy and a presence that is contagious.“
– Jean Kolb, Kohler Inc.
“Amy is a powerful firecracker of love, integrity and passion. She has the ability to move any audience….”
– Lisa Nichols, New York Times Bestselling Author and Speaker
PRESS KIT & PHOTOS
Potential Article, Show and Media Pitches
- Stop Being So Hard On Yourself… It’s Hard to Love Someone Who is So Mean. 5 ways to turn self-criticism into self-compassion and achieve more success and happiness.
- Do You Have an Inner Mean Girl? Take the quiz and find out which of the 13 types of inner critics are sabotaging and bullying you.
- Mean Girls Grown Up: Competition, Cattiness and Cliques in the Cubicle, Carpool, and Classroom.
- How to Raise Your Daughter’s Self Worth by Raising Your Own. 5 ways to grow self-esteem in those you love most.
- What Mother’s Need to Hear Most on Mother’s Day! 5 things you can say to your mom to make her day and year!
- Take Your Inner Mean Girl to the Mat! 3 Love Mantras for Loving Your Inner Critic into Silence
- Are You Sabotaging Your Business Success? 5 signs your Inner Critic is Running You & Your Business into the Ground
Read All Potential Article & Show Ideas
About Christine Arylo
Inspirational catalyst, MBA, bestselling author, spiritual activist & founder of the international self-love movement
Christine Arylo is a transformational teacher, internationally recognized speaker, and best-selling author of the official self-love guidebook, Madly in Love with ME: The Daring Adventure to Becoming Your Own Best Friend.
After earning her MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and climbing the corporate ladder for fifteen years, working for companies like Gap, PepsiCo, and Kraft, she chose to devote her life to creating a new reality for adults and children, one based on self-love and true feminine power instead of the relentless pursuit of having to do, be, and have it all.
Christine is the founder of the international self-love movement and Self-Love Day on February 13; the author of the go-to bestselling book on love and relationships, Choosing ME Before WE; the cofounder with Amy Ahlers of the Inner Mean Girl Reform School, the virtual self-love school for women; and the creator of a series of forty-day self-love practices. She also acts as a self-worth advocate and specialist for organizations that serve women and children, and a spiritual mentor for emerging and established women leaders. Her dedication earned her the affectionate title “The Queen of Self-Love.”
Christine has been featured on CBS, ABC, FOX, WGN, E!, in the Huffington Post, and on radio shows, spas, conferences, conference rooms, classrooms, and stages around the world, including TEDx. She normally lives in California with her soul partner, Noah, but is known for her love of travel, and spiritual adventure and exploration. And so can often be found leading transformational conversations and sacred retreats around the world.
For more on the self-love movement visit www.chooseselflove.com. For more on Christine Arylo visit www.christinearylo.com
About Amy Ahlers
The Wake-Up Call Coach and bestselling author of Big Fat Lies Women Tell Themselves
Amy Ahlers, the Wake-Up Call Coach and bestselling author, is on a mission to stop women from being so darn hard on themselves. Since 2000, she has been an International Certified Success Coach, the CEO of Wake-Up Call Coaching and co-founder of Inner Mean Girl Reform School with Christine Arylo, Visionary Ignition Switch with Lissa Rankin and Find Your Calling with Lissa Rankin and Martha Beck. Her newest passion is supporting moms to embrace the whole truth of motherhood, messiness and magic with the Mama Truth Circle.
Amy has been a featured expert on lots of TV & radio shows, and for media outlets like ABC, FOX, The Washington Post and The Huffington Post. She loves lighting up the stage at events where she wakes people up to the voice of their Inner Wisdom and helps them cultivate the courage to act on it. You can find her on Facebook and Twitter, inspiring women to find the everyday sacred.
Her first book, Big Fat Lies Women Tell Themselves: Ditch your Inner Critic and Wake Up Your Inner Superstar (New World Library, 2011), shot up to #1 in several categories on Amazon, including Self-Help, Happiness and Self-Esteem. Her next book, Reform Your Inner Mean Girl: 7 Steps to Stop Bullying Yourself and Start Loving Yourself, she co-wrote with Christine Arylo, and is based on the internationally acclaimed program that has helped over 30,000 around the world love their inner critics to death.
A 2010 recipient of the Women Who Dare Award from Girls Inc., she holds a BA from the University of California, earned the CPCC designation from The Coaches Training Institute and is a Master Coach Equivalent. Amy is known best for her unconditional love, relentless enthusiasm, and kick ass truth telling. You can often find Amy in the San Francisco Bay Area holding hands with her husband, Rob, as they run after their firecracker daughters, Annabella and Evie Rose.
For more on Amy Ahlers, the Wakeup Call Coach visit www.wakeupcallcoach.com
About the Authors, Christine & Amy
Christine Arylo and Amy Ahlers are the co-founders of Inner Mean Girl Reform School, which has helped tens of thousands of women create more self-compassionate relationships and make more self-empowering, self-loving choices. Master coaches and transformational teachers, internationally recognized speakers and best-selling authors, Arylo’s and Ahlers’ inspiration and guidance have been featured in places such as CBS, ABC, NBC, TedX, and the Huffington Post. Visit them at www.InnerMeanGirl.com
CHRISTINE & AMY OFFERS SIMPLE BUT MIGHTY – AND FUN! – PRACTICES that are accessible to all ages and backgrounds as featured in their best-selling books, international retreats, workshops and lectures. They are a natural in front of the camera or in interview situations across multiple media channels.
They can work with your team on topics related to:
- Self esteem
- Self worth
- Self compassion
- Relationships & love
- Pressure, Stress and Overwhelm of the 21st Century Woman and Girl
- Feminine Leadership
- Adult Bullying & Mean Girls
- Female Competition
- Entrepreneurial Women
- Female Collaboration in Business – Women Who Work Together