SHARE THE LOVE & HELP REFORM INNER MEAN GIRLS!
We just sent your fully customized, complete
Inner Mean Girl Archetype Report to your inbox.
This report will tell you your highest ranking Inner Mean Girl + scores for all 13 types of IMGs + give you tools you can start using right away. If you don’t receive the email, check your spam. If you still have trouble, email us at email@example.com.
The next step is to watch our super powered video invitation below! We’ve worked with over 30,000 women to perfect an Inner Mean Girl transformation process, outlined in our new book:
Reform Your Inner Mean Girl:7 Steps to Stop Bullying Yourself and Start Loving Yourself.
This 7-step process designed specifically for women has helped over 30,000 people
transform their inner critics and empower their inner wisdom.
This book will show you how to:
- Reveal your personal type of Inner Mean Girl – based on 13 different archetypes (the Good Girl, the Perfectionist, the Comparison Queen, and more… )
- Expose the motivation behind your self-sabotage & break patterns that hold you back – gain deeper personal insight on what truly drives you
- Transform self-criticism into self-compassion in minutes – and gain the power to change the thoughts in your mind and emotions in your body
- Distinguish between the voice of your Inner Critic and Inner Wisdom – so you can make better choices
- Turn up the volume of your Inner Wisdom and trust her guidance – even when it feels hard or scary
- Give your Inner Mean Girl a new job – so she can serve you instead of sabotage you
Now there is finally a way to break through the negative self-talk and self-sabotage.
Here’s What You’ll Receive When You Pre-Order the Book
For transforming your Inner Mean Girl
You receive this extra support:
- Bonus #1: A ticket to the Reform Your Inner Mean Girl Transformation Jumpstart Workshop & Book Launch Party – Jumpstart your transformation with us! Live-streamed to you on April 11 so you can attend from anywhere in the world – plus we will send you the recording! In this interactive, entertaining and transformational experience, led by us, Amy & Christine, we will walk with you sister to sister, and you’ll be part of a powerful global circle as you begin your transformation process. (Want to attend in person, in the San Francisco Bay Area, on April 11th instead? Click here. Want to attend our party in person on April 25th in LA instead? Click here. )
- Bonus #2: The Inner Wisdom Kit – Receive videos, meditations, visualizations, worksheets, interviews and more to super power your transformation. A multi-media downloadable kit that includes so much, including videos on how to illustrate your Inner Mean Girl, mediations that help you find calm within the chaos of Inner Mean Girl attacks, and visualizations that attune you to the guidance of your Inner Wisdom and find the right job for your Inner Mean Girl.
- Bonus #3: Immediate access to the Inner Mean Girl Archetypes & Quiz – find out what type of Inner Mean Girl you have today! As soon as you buy your book, we’ll send you a full assessment which includes descriptions of all 13 types of Inner Mean Girls, including her toxic habits, big fat lies and weapons, and a quiz to help you identify which one is running you.
YES! I want one copy of the Reform Your Inner Mean Girl book + my FREE BONUS Transformation Jumpstart ticket & my Wisdom Kit.
Three Books – For You & Women You Love
Transform your Inner Mean Girls Together!
You receive ALL bonus gifts PLUS extra special support:
- Bonus #1: Your ticket to the Inner Mean Girl Transformation JumpStart – on April 11th via livestream & recording.
- Bonus #2: The Inner Wisdom Kit – full of meditations, visualizations, videos, worksheets and more.
- Bonus #3: Immediate access to the Inner Mean Girl Archetypes
& Quiz – find out what type of Inner Mean Girl you have today!
Community & Coaching Support +
a 40-day spring cleanse for your Inner Mean Girl!
Because you believe in the power of community and women coming together, we will invite you into our inner tribe!
- Bonus #4: The Inner Mean Girl 40-Day Cleanse – clear out your emotional and mental clutter this spring (normally $97, our gift to you!) Starting on April 12th, you’ll join a tribe of women around the world, to transform 6 of the biggest IMG toxic habits – like comparison, setting unrealistic expectations, fear and perfectionism — & replace them with self-loving habits instead. By the end of 40 days you will have so much more mental and emotional space because you will be cleansed of all the clutter these sabotaging habits create. For more details see www.InnerMeanGirlCleanse.com
- Bonus #5: Access to the Private Inner Mean Girl Reform School Facebook Community – get support, inspiration and questions answered — from us, Christine, Amy and our powerful Inner Wisdom coaches.
YES! I want three copies of the Reform Your Inner Mean Girl book + my FREE BONUS Transformation Jumpstart Ticket + my Inner Wisdom Kit
+ the Inner Mean Girl 40 Day Cleanse.
What the Experts are Saying about
the Reform Your Inner Mean Girl book :
Amy Ahlers & Christine Arylo are the best-selling authors and transformational teachers who co-founded the internationally acclaimed Inner Mean Girl Reform School that has served over 30,000 women on 6 continents to transform their inner critics and empower their inner wisdom.
Inspirational catalyst, MBA, bestselling author, spiritual activist & founder of the international self-love movement
Christine Arylo is a transformational teacher, internationally recognized speaker, and best-selling author of the official self-love guidebook, Madly in Love with ME: The Daring Adventure to Becoming Your Own Best Friend.
After earning her MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and climbing the corporate ladder for fifteen years, working for companies like Gap, PepsiCo, and Kraft, she chose to devote her life to creating a new reality for adults and children, one based on self-love and true feminine power instead of the relentless pursuit of having to do, be, and have it all.
Christine is the founder of the international self-love movement and Self-Love Day on February 13; the author of the go-to bestselling book on love and relationships, Choosing ME Before WE; the cofounder with Amy Ahlers of the Inner Mean Girl Reform School, the virtual self-love school for women; and the creator of a series of forty-day self-love practices. She also acts as a self-worth advocate and specialist for organizations that serve women and children, and a spiritual mentor for emerging and established women leaders. Her dedication earned her the affectionate title “The Queen of Self-Love.”
Christine has been featured on CBS, ABC, FOX, WGN, E!, in the Huffington Post, and on radio shows, spas, conferences, conference rooms, classrooms, and stages around the world, including TEDx. She normally lives in California with her soul partner, Noah, but is known for her love of travel, and spiritual adventure and exploration. And so can often be found leading transformational conversations and sacred retreats around the world.
The Wake-Up Call Coach and bestselling author of Big Fat Lies Women Tell Themselves
Amy Ahlers, the Wake-Up Call Coach and bestselling author, is on a mission to stop women from being so darn hard on themselves. Since 2000, she has been an International Certified Success Coach, the CEO of Wake-Up Call Coaching and co-founder of Inner Mean Girl Reform School with Christine Arylo, Visionary Ignition Switch with Lissa Rankin and Find Your Calling with Lissa Rankin and Martha Beck. Her newest passion is supporting moms to embrace the whole truth of motherhood, messiness and magic with the Mama Truth Circle.
Amy has been a featured expert on lots of TV & radio shows, and for media outlets like ABC, FOX, The Washington Post and The Huffington Post. She loves lighting up the stage at events where she wakes people up to the voice of their Inner Wisdom and helps them cultivate the courage to act on it. You can find her on Facebook and Twitter, inspiring women to find the everyday sacred.
Her first book, Big Fat Lies Women Tell Themselves: Ditch your Inner Critic and Wake Up Your Inner Superstar (New World Library, 2011), shot up to #1 in several categories on Amazon, including Self-Help, Happiness and Self-Esteem. Her next book, Reform Your Inner Mean Girl: 7 Steps to Stop Bullying Yourself and Start Loving Yourself, she co-wrote with Christine Arylo, and is based on the internationally acclaimed program that has helped over 30,000 around the world love their inner critics to death.
A 2010 recipient of the Women Who Dare Award from Girls Inc., she holds a BA from the University of California, earned the CPCC designation from The Coaches Training Institute and is a Master Coach Equivalent. Amy is known best for her unconditional love, relentless enthusiasm, and kick ass truth telling. You can often find Amy in the San Francisco Bay Area holding hands with her husband, Rob, as they run after their firecracker daughters, Annabella and Evie Rose.
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT BOOKS, BONUSES OR THE EVENTS?
CHECK OUT THESE FAQS
You sure can! Simply dig out your receipt # and input it into the form on this page and we’ll send you your bonus gifts!
First of all, we’re so honored you asked! We’d be so grateful if you share our message and our book with your community. You can simply send your tribe to www.innermeangirlbook.com or www.innermeangirlquiz.com to get started.
You can also join the Reform Your Inner Mean Girl Revolution & Become a Member of Team Love so you join a wise & wonderful tribe of Reform Your Inner Mean Girl enthusiasts, bloggers and lovers!
GO HERE TO JOIN TEAM LOVE: http://innermeangirlreformschool.com/share-the-love/ and join us!
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.888.929.2531.
You betcha! Simply email Sarah at email@example.com and she will hook you up.
Want to know what other women have experienced by
reforming their Inner Mean Girls? Read on…
“Inner Mean Girl Reform School changed my life in every way. When I found this work, I had already done years of therapy and self-help courses. But I still felt insecure and unlovable at my core. When I came face to face with my Inner Mean Girl, I had a light bulb moment. It allowed me to put a face to the harsh critic inside me and finally liberate myself from her wrath. I now see myself as whole and lovable for the first time in my life.”
– Julie Greer, IMGRS Graduate
“I had to quiet my Inner Mean Girl to even consider that I could be an author and illustrator. Thankful, Inner Mean Girl Reform School appeared just when I needed it and allowed me to see the possibilities! Now, years later, I am about to publish my
book. THANK YOU!”
Kim McBriarty Dettmer, IMGRS Graduate
“At last I finally KNOW when the B.S. Inner Mean Girl thoughts are coming up and I now have the tools to change in the moment and get back to my Inner Wisdom. Plus I have a community to go to that reminds me of my greatness.”
– Gayle Merka, IMGRS Student
“It is an adventure of a lifetime and the coolest part is these are things I will continue to use and strengthen the rest of my days. I can’t imagine a day now without are the tools I learned. Unconditional self-love is powerful beyond words. Thank you times infinity.”
— K.L. Engle, IMGRS Graduate